DMCA Copyright Policy
Ready.cc,LLC. (“Ready”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with Ready websites or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Please send a notice of alleged copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
- Description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
- A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Please contact the Designated Agent for Compass at email@example.com (preferred) or at:
Ready.cc, LLC. Attn: Legal Department 950 Third Ave – 10th Fl, New York, NY 10022 Phone: (212) 702-8600